Sunday, December 6, 2009

THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER 2009

For the student like me the month of November is a very busy month. Why? Because there are so many activities to be done in our school,in our house, and even in our own life.
In our school there are activities to be perform and project to be done so we can pass our grade in school. In our home there are so many work to do like cleaning your room, and many more. As one of my work every November I am the who are cleaning the tomb of my grandfather. I always the to see if my grandfather's tomb is clean. I do everything, I paint it, I and make sure that my grandfather is happy that someone remember him. In my life, every month I try to adjust myself to make sure I'm always ready................
That's all FOLK thank you for reading me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi IAN!!! i'ved enjoy reading your blog,very nice...Goodluck and keep up the goodwork...keep on writing very inspirational posts...!

    ReplyDelete